listen to the news
The joy of eating peanuts while watching your favorite movie in the winter is something else. Peanuts are considered a great dry fruit for winters, it helps maintain immunity while keeping you warm from the inside. Therefore, as soon as winter comes, dishes made of peanuts begin to appear on the market. If you are also a peanut lover, then you must have tried many things, from peanut tea to peanut curry. But today we bring you a healthy and delicious peanut halva recipe. This will prove beneficial to your test and to your health (peanut benefits).
But First Know Why Peanuts Are Healthy
According to the USDA Food Composition Database, peanuts are considered an especially good source of healthy fats, protein and fiber. It’s also rich in magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and B vitamins.
Besides that, it also contains good amounts of vitamin B-3, vitamin E, vitamin B-1, vitamin B-6, folic acid, calcium, sodium, iron and zinc. It is essential to better maintain our overall health. Yes.
Now let us know the healthy and delicious recipe of Instant Peanut Pudding.
for this you need
Peanuts – 2 cups
Milk – half a liter
Desi Khand – according to taste
Almonds – 7 to 8
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Desi Ghee – 1 cup
Prepare Healthy Peanut Pudding Like This
- First, fry the peanuts in a pan. Once the peanuts are roasted, remove the skins and set aside on a plate.
- Now put the peanuts in a blender and coarsely grind them.
- In the next step, heat the pudding pan and add desi ghee to heat.
- When the ghee is hot, add the peanut mixture into it and start toasting. During this time, you must keep the fire low.
- When the color of the peanuts turns pale golden, add some milk and start stirring.
- Add a little milk and stir constantly. This way there is no end.
- In the next step add desi khand and cardamom powder and keep stirring well.
- Continue to simmer over low heat until the milk is completely dry, stirring constantly.
- Now that your peanut pudding is ready, garnish it with chopped almonds and enjoy the pudding hot.
also read this – Do not eat these foods raw even if they are eaten by mistake, as they may cause health problems
Let us know how peanut pudding is good for us –
1. Maintain a healthy weight
Since peanuts contain high amounts of fiber, healthy fats, and protein, they help maintain a healthy weight. Numerous studies on peanuts have demonstrated that the risk of weight gain can be reduced if a moderate daily intake of peanuts is consumed.
Desi khand has been used in this halwa with lots of peanuts, so it is good for weight maintenance.
2. It’s also good for diabetes
Peanuts can prove to be the perfect snack for diabetics. Because the glycemic index of peanuts is very low, that is, eating them will not cause blood sugar to rise. That’s why this peanut pudding can also be used for diabetes.
3. Good for Heart Health
It turns out that eating peanuts is beneficial for better heart health. Because peanuts contain magnesium, copper, and antioxidants, in addition to heart-healthy nutrients. Which are considered essential for maintaining a healthy heart.
also read this – If you’re up for a New Year’s snack, try this delicious Chili Cheese Baked Potatoes